Friday, October 30, 2009

Empire Project Update 002

Work on the Empire continues, although at a very slow pace. On the positive side I am now up to 32 plastic griffin spearmen(and they are already painted to boot). Not much work to do on the spearmen just some minor gluing and modifying to get them to rank up properly. I will eventually prime and paint them however they are last on the list since they are already painted. I also worked on my griffin conscripts putting on there shields and fitting them into rank formation. That's about it for assembly I did put a bunch of stuff into the "simple green" to strip their paint and get them ready for inclusion in the army. Finally I ordered two spearmen attachment boxes and a Knight of Redemption attachment box from The Warstore.

Its kinda of weird but I am looking forward to Rackham plastics now... as easy additions to my Empire army. Now they need to get around to starting up the Dragon army so I can finish up my Cynwall-High Elf army.

Oh finally saw that my 20mm bases shipped should be here Saturday or Monday along with my stuff from The Warstore. I already have a sizable army for less than 100 dollars at the point.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger