Monday, August 27, 2012

Gencon for those that Can't.....or Won't or that just don't get it

I always like to follow up Gencon by reading and watching of the new that comes out of Gencon. I do this mainly for stuff that I may have missed but really its just an effort to extend the con for a few more days. I found the video below on an excellent gaming news site called Games Salute. Sometime in the future I will go over all the cool stuff Games Salute does but for now I am sharing this video to kinda show people who can't  or won't go to Gencon or those that just don't understand what they are missing.


This video gives a very brief look at what is going on at the con.

I am currently reading the Dark Age Apocalypse core book and will post up my thoughts on it once I have a chance to get a few games in with my Dragyri. Currently on my work bench are my Dragryi and some JR Miniatures Sci-Fi terrain that will be used for MERCS,Dark Age and Infinity.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger