Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Empire Project Update 004

And so grows the Empire! My shipment of bases and my Bartertown trade arrived on Monday and were quickly forced into action. I was able to get all my plastic Spearmen based and in the movement tray(you may notice 3 old school Spearmen in the back there are 3 more where they came from. I also finished up a detachment of Handgunners and Swordsmen. Finally I made the decision to use my Templars as Greatswords I just removed their. Below are some new images of the growing army.

From WIP

From WIP

Currently on the workbench for this army I have a unit of fighters that will be made up of Griffin Purifiers and Duelists lead by Phidias. I also have come to the conclusion that I am just going to have to break down and buy a box of Flagellants and of course a Steam Tank, these GW models are just to good to pass up and their is not much in the Confrontation range that matches up well(the Sessair models I was going to use just don't have the same look and feel).



No comments:

Powered By Blogger