Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Warmachine,Empire,X-Crawl

So, its been a few weeks since my last post and to be honest I with the holidays coming up I imagine that post are going to be few are far between. Anyway recently I have been a bit obsesses with Warmachine and for that matter Hordes, in the past 2 months I have been able to participate in two tournaments and many Sundays and Thursdays of gaming. Its nice to be able to go to game store and be pretty much guaranteed to get in a game. With that said I have also been doing some work on my Empire army and with some black Friday purchases I have picked up 16 more spearmen and some additional great swords. I was also able to fill out my unit of knights.

Along with my miniature gaming works I am also working on a X-Crawl conversion to the Cortex system to be played by some local players.  Finally I have some Uncharted Seas commission work on my painting table which is coming along.
That’s it for now I hope to have some new images uploaded soon of my Mercs which are coming very close to being fully painted.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger