Monday, February 1, 2010

Alkemy Lives!

After what seems like an eternity I have decided to break out the Alkemy stuff and give it another go. So diving in head first I decided that I would run some events at Whosyercon 2010(more info on that as time progresses) for which I need some painted figs. So over the weekend I put some time in a finshed up my Kaliman starter and then proceeded to paint up my Jade Triad starter and reinforcement pack most of which you can see in the image below. I am also going to be building a modular 3'X 3' table that can be broken down for smaller demos, more on that as it progresses, I am still debating wither to do a Jade Triad theme table or a Kaliman table I should know that in a couple of days and I work out some drawings.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger